Dawn's small but well-loved collection

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary Miss Dawn :smile:. Thanks for sharing your beautiful presents with us. The LV Escale collection is a dream come true for us pink lovers — enjoy and have a wonderful weekend :smile:

Hello my friends :wave::wave:

I hope you are all keeping well.

It is my birthday and anniversary time of year again, so I have some pictures of some of my presents :smile:

A lot of jewellery this time - a LV bangle for my birthday from Mr Dawn and two sets for my anniversary. The anniversary presents are a classic pearl necklace, pearl earrings with a kiss of diamonds, and a diamond circle pendant with matching earrings.

It’s all lovely. Feeling very lucky :blush:

Now dear @Addicted to bags can say - I can’t believe it’s Dawn’s birthday again. Indeed, another year older!

View attachment 4806730View attachment 4806731

How time flies! :lol: Happy Birthday and Anniversary Dear Miss_Dawn :heart: :heart: What lovely gifts

Indeed, time flies. I would never have guessed that's what you would say :P
Thank you, my friend :heart::heart:

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary Miss Dawn :smile:. Thanks for sharing your beautiful presents with us. The LV Escale collection is a dream come true for us pink lovers — enjoy and have a wonderful weekend :smile:

Thank you dearest Iam. It's so beautiful isn't it? It was like a birthday miracle - after more than a month of stalking the website, trying to buy the Kirigami, it was in the store when Mr Dawn went to buy my birthday present :love::biggrin: I love my monogram kirigami. I use it all the time. Very very happy to have the pink version.

+1

ATB — happy to see you — missed you :smile:

I've missed you both too x

Thank you Minda. Been busy and only have time to occasionally peek in. Couldn't resist teasing Miss_Dawn about her birthday. Hope you are doing well and Hubs is still doing the cooking ;). Take care of yourself and your family.:hugs:

:hugs::hugs:Stay safe, healthy, happy x

Thank you all for the birthday and anniversary messages, my friends! Really appreciate the good wishes :love::hugs: And for the compliments on my presents and on the new Mulberry satchel :heart:

Everything is beautiful as always Miss Dawn!
Happy birthday and happy anniversary! :flowers: :flowers::flowers::heart:
Happy birthday lady! And what beautiful gifts to celebrate with.
Happy birthday and happy anniversary, Miss Dawn.:flowers: Lovely presents!
Congratulations on your latest Mulberry Bayswater Satchel. Happy birthday and happy anniversary, lovely presents!

Hello my friends :wave:
Lockdown photo diaries continue...

1) Two collages of our daily walks
2) My new pink luggage from Away has arrived! It’s so legally blonde :biggrin:
3) Pink peonies as one of my weekly bouquets
4) My calla lilies are doing great :smile:View attachment 4764658View attachment 4764659View attachment 4764661View attachment 4764662View attachment 4764667
Oh these images are beautiful! Thank you! I enjoyed seeing your beautiful pinks in the flowers and bags and all those serene shades of blue. I love your pink luggage and bag together!

Hello my friends :wave::wave:

I hope you are all keeping well.

It is my birthday and anniversary time of year again, so I have some pictures of some of my presents :smile:

A lot of jewellery this time - a LV bangle for my birthday from Mr Dawn and two sets for my anniversary. The anniversary presents are a classic pearl necklace, pearl earrings with a kiss of diamonds, and a diamond circle pendant with matching earrings.

It’s all lovely. Feeling very lucky :blush:

Now dear @Addicted to bags can say - I can’t believe it’s Dawn’s birthday again. Indeed, another year older!

View attachment 4806730View attachment 4806731
Happy Birthday Miss Dawn and Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Dawn! You got such pretty gifts in jewelry (oh those pearls!), colorful pouches and bright flowers and special treats in there. :heart: I love the ombre colors in your LV pouches!

Good to hear from you my friend :smile:
Thank you for the compliments :hugs:I love the Kirigami too. I’m using it a lot. The medium one is the perfect size for a small Smythson Notebook and pen, while the large one is perfect for my Kindle and mini iPad. Love them! I love my new anniversary jewellery too. I haven’t worn the pearls yet, but I have worn the diamonds. They’re so sparkly :smile:
I hope all is well for you and yours xx

Oh these images are beautiful! Thank you! I enjoyed seeing your beautiful pinks in the flowers and bags and all those serene shades of blue. I love your pink luggage and bag together!
Happy Birthday Miss Dawn and Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Dawn! You got such pretty gifts in jewelry (oh those pearls!), colorful pouches and bright flowers and special treats in there. :heart: I love the ombre colors in your LV pouches!

My dear friends, I have a small piece of news. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves :smile:

Mr Dawn and I have had a long journey to parenthood and I didn’t want to speak about it before, but I thought I’d share now. Please send good vibes/wishes/prayers for a long, healthy and beautiful life for Baby Dawn. She’s currently fast asleep so I have a moment to post! xx

D9751B94-392B-423D-8FBA-6DF4E112D74E.jpeg

Last edited: