Dawn's small but well-loved collection

Your daily walks must be calming and invigorating! I have a nearby park that's similar to yours but it is full of people these days.
The color of your Away luggage set is stunning, as are your peonies!
Pink peonies are one of my favorite flowers!:love:

The daily walks really have been lovely. Our park is never too busy, and it’s just beautiful. We never really spend much time in it when we’re working in the office because by the time you get home it’s usually night time (the hours I work!) but during this period of remote working it’s been wonderful to just run from my desk to the park and walk for an hour or so in the evening, given how long the days are!

Nice to see your photos, Miss Dawn! Hope you are having a relaxing weekend. I am in love with your pretty pink luggage and duffle bag :love:. Also, do I spy a dark purple tea kettle and toaster in your kitchen? So pretty.

Thank you sweetie Iamminda! Yes, purple kitchen accessories :smile:

Hello my friends :wave::wave:

I hope you are all keeping well.

It is my birthday and anniversary time of year again, so I have some pictures of some of my presents :smile:

A lot of jewellery this time - a LV bangle for my birthday from Mr Dawn and two sets for my anniversary. The anniversary presents are a classic pearl necklace, pearl earrings with a kiss of diamonds, and a diamond circle pendant with matching earrings.

It’s all lovely. Feeling very lucky :blush:

Now dear @Addicted to bags can say - I can’t believe it’s Dawn’s birthday again. Indeed, another year older!

B1294CBA-EA28-4032-A5E1-928A57C15767.jpegF222D2F9-5984-42E8-8096-47F7854AF8D9.jpeg

Hello my friends :wave::wave:

I hope you are all keeping well.

It is my birthday and anniversary time of year again, so I have some pictures of some of my presents :smile:

A lot of jewellery this time - a LV bangle for my birthday from Mr Dawn and two sets for my anniversary. The anniversary presents are a classic pearl necklace, pearl earrings with a kiss of diamonds, and a diamond circle pendant with matching earrings.

It’s all lovely. Feeling very lucky :blush:

Now dear @Addicted to bags can say - I can’t believe it’s Dawn’s birthday again. Indeed, another year older!

View attachment 4806730View attachment 4806731
How time flies! :lol: Happy Birthday and Anniversary Dear Miss_Dawn :heart: :heart: What lovely gifts

Last edited: