David Yurman

1. I've found a couple Yurman pieces I really like, one ring and one necklace - anyone have a favorite they can share? I'm thinking I may buy from NM.com but can't decide what to get...

2. NMJ4738_mg.jpg

NMJ4739_mn.jpg

NMJ4740_mg.jpg

I have the earrings, ring, and necklace in the Albion Collection, all in prasiolite. I have other small pieces too. Love Yurman :yahoo:

3. I have a friend who just LOVES Yurman... is it worth it do you all think? It is somewhat pricey...

4. I have the exact ring, my boyfriend got it for me for our anniversary and i love it!

5. stllove - I love that set - it's sooo georgeous!

I think it's worth the money, it's such a unique look, although there are quite a lot of fakes now...

Here's what I've been wanting to buy:
    [​IMG]

6. Thanks :yes: I got it for graduation / Valentine's Day and have gotten sooo much use. I love DY, some things are a little overpriced but just from my personal experiences I wear one or a few of my pieces almost every day! The only thing is that the silver needs cleaning constantly, it dirties very fast and I know it is supposed to be the look but sometimes it is just too dirty...Anyways, I LOVE that ring!! I think it makes a great statement and I would love to see it on! You must take a pic of your hand if you purchase it :love:

7. I have the Ring & 10mm Bracelet in the Smoky Quartz color and I love them both! Definitely worth every penny :tender:

DY.jpg
  8. wow that bracelet is fabulous - ok, maybe I need a bracelet too - it is all so pretty I can't decide!

9. I am not a David Yurman fan - the look of his pieces do not attract me at all - I realize how most people love his stuff -I realize I am in the minority but I'm still looking for the piece I want to own.

10. I truly love at least 75% of his pieces...I don't know - thay just "fit" my lifestyle. Not too big and trendy, not too small and lost on me. They coordinate without looking matchy-matchy. Both my parents and DH have given my DY gifts so he will always share a special place in my :heart:.
    Pricey but worth every penny if you love the look.

The only thing I hate is: I have an older plain silver cuff bracelet (my first piece which I adore) and have gotten many questions asking if it was "one of those ionic bracelets"...:Push: At least that trend's over with now so I haven't heard it in awhile.

11. Love DY, just ordered the CROSSOVER extra large loops for my daughter. Next a necklace and ring from the CROSSOVER collection.IMO, it is worth every pennt!

12. I just recently got the David Yurman bug. I'm not a big fan of gold but have a few of the Silver Ice pieces. Love it.

13. I have never been a big fan of DY...and I don't mean that in a negative way...it is just not really my style...so when I saw the DY bag on our recent anniversary...I was ready to pretend that I loved it. Turned out that I did, because it was 2 rose gold and 2 yellow gold diamond eternity rings!! I guess it doesn't matter who designs it...a girl just has to love getting diamonds!!!

14. I have several Yurman pieces and love them all so you really can't go wrong with any choice; it just deoends on what piece you want to start with. I probably would decide on a matching set before buying any one piece and then as you add to your colection your pieces will compliment each other.

Enjoy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice