David Yurman

Funny enough, I was about to come back here to post again-- I started talking with another ebayer about ibuyluxury, and now I even wonder if the larger stores are legit.

It's good that people come and share their info!

i wished David Yurman number their peices with codes and comes with COA. and they should make less of it so its harder to obtain . its sickening to know they have outlets im actually VERYYYYYY surprised. i was told they never go on sale but outlets? WHY!?!?!?

I only purchase Yurman on sale and I've been buying it for years. Neiman Marcus Last Call you can save 25% - 40%. I was at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets and stopped by the Yurman Outlet, they even steam cleaned my old pieces. I just bought my first piece on eBay, but still wary of the authenticity, but it was an Iolite ring so I took a chance. Also visited the Yurman boutique at the Forum shops and it was never a question that all of my jewelry was authentic.

The last few pieces I have purchased from Signed pieces have been damaged in some way. The center diamond bracelet needs soldering, the size 7 ring is definitely an 8.5 and I had a gold capri pearl enhancer and the latch didn't stay locked. I think they must be under new management because I know they use to be good.

In the early to mid-00's, I really got into the Yurman designs, the cable style in particular, and acquired several pieces via eBay and elsewhere. These days, Yurman designs are not as appealing to me. Does anyone else feel this way about the current Yurman designs?