David Yurman set advice

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

So if you've seen me comment on other threads before, I very much have been lusting over the faceted black onyx cable bracelet for quite some time now. I have been a fan of the petite albion rings as well, and am determined to have both pieces in my jewelry collection some day! My question is this: if I were able to receive both pieces in the next year or two or so, do you think they should both have the same stone? I wouldn't be buying them intending to match as a set, but wasn't sure if I should get both with the same stone so that they could be worn together? I'm mostly just looking to wear them both as everyday pieces. However, I'm not crazy about the look of the albion ring with the black onyx. I really like that ring with the white topaz or even prasiolite stone. What do you all think? I would appreciate all thoughts and opinions please!

Thank you very much

2. Well I have the Albion ring (reg size) with black onyx and if I had to do it over again, I would get a different stone. I like the ring, but I also have a DY ring (bought at least 6 yrs ago and don't remember name and I don't see the style available on their website) there are two outer rows of diamonds and the stone which is circular and is hampton blue topaz. I really love wearing that ring much more because of the color and it just pops a little more. The onyx is nice, but if you're for sure getting the bracelet then maybe the ring should have a different stone? That way you have an onyx piece and you also have a different stone on another piece. There's so many options, it just makes it harder to decide:smile: Good luck deciding.

3. That's true! I like the idea of being able to own two pieces with two different stones. The hampton blue topaz is SO pretty! The onyx just doesn't look as nice to me on the ring as it does on the bracelet. haha I know all the different stone options makes my indecisiveness even worse! Thank you for your opinion! :smile: