David Yurman Rings - Keep both or send one back?

May 16, 2013
So I recently got these two rings from DY. Got both using birthday gift cards. What do you think? Keep one and send the other back for something else? My sister said one is an everyday the the onyx is a statement ring (which I don't have). Do they look OK?

Thanks!

Attachments

• dy albion 1.jpg
    dy albion 1.jpg
    737.3 KB · Views: 648
  • dy onyx.jpg
    dy onyx.jpg
    740.6 KB · Views: 673
They both look beautiful. It really depends on how you feel about the rings. Each one has a different feel/ look & can be worn together on different hands or mixed with other jewelry. Which would you wear most often & get the most joy from? Would you prefer to have a necklace or bracelet you could wear with one or both? Just some questions to ask yourself. JMO

Reactions: texasgirliegirl
They're both stunning! I like how the top one looks on your middle finger, and I think for the bottom it would look really pretty worn on your ring hand ring finger! But if I only had to pick one I would keep the top (I really love that style of ring). Maybe if you exchanged the bottom ring for a bracelet or pair of earrings? They're both really lovely though!

I prefer the onyx. I have a DY onyx ring and it can be worn with anything and looks amazing. The first ring with diamonds you'll have to take in pretty often for them to clean. This is to keep the stones shiny and to get the stuff that will build up between the stones out. Really love the Onyx.

I like both. So keep both.

David Yurman onyx rings are really hot so that's definitely a keeper.

The diamond one is more ordinary, but goes with everything. So also a keeper.
:smile::smile::smile:

I think both rings are fantastic. I'm partial to the onyx though because I'm currently wearing the Wheaton in aqua chalcedony and I absolutely love it, it's my favorite ring that I own. It's the only ring that I ALWAYS get compliments on, without fail. It's definitely a statement piece so if that's what you're looking for, I'd go with that. IMG_1480119687.471356.jpg

Reactions: LizO...