David Yurman ring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone ever gotten a DY Albion ring sized at a jeweler? I want to get one but the ring is a bit too small do you think I would be able to bring it to a jeweler or has anyone ever done so? TIA

2. I purchased a DY ring from Saks (in NY on 5th) that was way too small, and they sized it before sending it over to me. I was going to end up taking it to a jeweler, because I didn't think Saks would size it for me, but they did!

3. OH GREAT!!!! thank you maybe ill try and go there, bc i want one so bad but all i ever see are size 6 rings that dont fit me:tdown:

4. I know what you mean!!! I'm about a 7.5 on my ring finger (which is where I wear the DY ring I bought), and it took me forever to buy it b/c I kept hoping a bigger size other than a 6 would pop up on the site, and I had no idea they would resize it until I finally called the NY Saks to purchase it.

Glad I could help! :smile:

5. i thought they had 6 and 7 listed on the dy website.. I think if you go to a dy store and you buy a ring thats too small they can exchange it for a bigger one.

if you want dy to resize it when you buy somewhere else it'll cost you SO much more than a regular jeweler. ($50+, mine was 75 bucks and a size LOWER- so they got to keep my extra metal even)

do a search, theres a thread that has the title of 'resizing yurman' that has a lot of ppl saying how much they wer charged to resize stuff

6. Great to know..I have 2 DY rings that I need to size down so I can wear it on my ring finger instead of the middle.