David Yurman Ring - Keep or Exchange for Others?

May 16, 2013
Hi!

So I just got this DY ring (see attached). Do you think it is too big for my hand? Should I keep it or exchange? If I exchange it I can get a necklace and earrings or other ring....not sure.... I like this style (I have a bracelet that is close in design).

Thanks!!

Attachments

• DY ring.jpg
    DY ring.jpg
    801.3 KB · Views: 472
I think that the ring looks beautiful on your hand, it's a gorgeous ring! Love your nail polish color with the silver. You have to love it though but I vote to keep it, good luck deciding.

Hi!

So I just got this DY ring (see attached). Do you think it is too big for my hand? Should I keep it or exchange? If I exchange it I can get a necklace and earrings or other ring....not sure.... I like this style (I have a bracelet that is close in design).

Thanks!!

Very nice ring. You still keep if you like it.

Thanks everyone! I love the ring in the box, just not sure if I like it on... it is a bit heavy...but so pretty. I wear a size 5 and 6 in rings (to give you an idea of my little hands). Was thinking of getting the Crossover ring with diamonds... I have the buckle bracelet and the oval link and those I loved and never looked back...hesitating on this ring...

Thanks everyone! So I took it back and got this ring, these earrings and this necklace. I feel much better!!

Attachments

• DY.jpg
    DY.jpg
    618.7 KB · Views: 328
  • DY earring.jpg
    DY earring.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 308
  • dy necklace.jpg
    dy necklace.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 312
Your new pieces are even better and so very wearable. I am wearing those very earrings myself and probably wear them more than any other pair I own. You've got yourself some great David Yurman jewelry.