David Yurman Price Increase 2014

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Confirmed by SA that David Yurman prices will increase on March 24, 2014 !

2. Nooooooooooo! I have the starburst ring on my wish list.... maybe the DH will get a hint for Valentine's Day. lol. Thanks for the heads up

3. Precious metals are merely investment pieces. Grab it up now and get an immediate value increase =)

It's how I just convinced my own boyfriend to order me a cable buckle bracelet as a (way) early bday present

4. Thanks for the heads up. There is a ring that I've been wanting.

5. thanks for the info!! at least its a long way off...sorta

6. HOLY CRAP i need to buy my fiances wedding band!!!!!! i cant believe i didnt think of that immediately :P

7. Congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding ! Hope you find the perfect wedding band =)

8. Thanks for the update! Might be time to open up that nordies account i have been meaning to do...

9. love David Yurman! i have 3 rings and really want a cable bracelet. looks like this is the push i needed to pull the trigger.

10. Oh wow! I had no idea! Thanks for this information! Will there be a price increase on everything or only certain pieces?

11. That is why I went to store to get my silver Confetti 4-row diamond ring.:biggrin:

12. I went in today and the salesperson told me it's only really on gold and most of the silver pieces won't really be expected. It wasn't my normal salesperson though so I'm not 100% sure.

13. It's only on certain pieces but haven't been able to nail down which lines!

14. Thank you. Hopefully only the gold. With my bloomies purchases i accrued alot of rewards, and i can't wait to get another bracelet!

15. Went to the store today April 2. Did not see any price increase there. Neither do I see any online... Neglected to ask about it. Oops