David Yurman petite albion ring (citrine)

Nieners

♥ Loubounista ♥
O.G.
Dec 28, 2008
Hello ladies,
I get to pick my anniversary gift and I was thinking of this ring.. :smile:
but I really want a clear picture of it while someone is actually wearing the ring.. and I can't find any after browsing the forum :P

So I was wondering if someone could post a clear picture of the ring wearing it?

Also, does it ''bling'' a lot (in sunshine for example?) and do you feel it would be a great anniversary gift (PLUS, is it worth every penny?!)?

TIA! :flowers:

Hi I think if you do a search there should be a few of them regarding DY. I too was thinking about a DY ring for my anniversary gift. I was on the fence about paying so much for sterling silver and semi precious stones....I did go into the stores and try some of them on and I have to say they are beautiful...with pretty high cost as well. I am still not sure if I want to pay so much for silver...I probably can get the same thing in gold for just aboutthe same price. There was a thread not too long ago regarding DY quality declined over the years with increasing in price.
While we both ponder about the idea..maybe someone more knowledgable can answer our questions here :smile:

I have the blue topaz version, and it actually 'blings' quite a bit. I wear it with some other single channel set diamond bands, and the DY diamonds definitely stand out !

Love it! :biggrin: Can't wait to see more pics haha. Which colour do you have? I found amethyst too now, don't know which one to get... Any suggestions?

I just clicked on LC's PA citrine ring and it doesn't look that nice as i thought, I was looking into a PA ring as well from DY but now prefer getting a Van Cleef necklace instead.

Yeah, that is why I like to see more pictures of it. I know it may be a bit silly but that way I get a better impression of the ring, since it's not being sold in my country!

I went back to Nordy and Saks to look at their DY collection again this past weekend. I think I am not going to be buying the ring. I put the ring in my hand the weight is rather flimsy. Sure the cut of the semi-precious stone is very nice and the 0.22 of diamonds are very bright but still I can't get over paying $1200 for light silver and semi-precious stone with just a hint of 18k to frame the stone...

anyway..good luck on making your decision. I am going to be continuing on the search for a right hand ring

I think it's not going to be my anniversary gift. I found another ring that I fitted which I like so... ;) Not sure if I want the center stone to be black, what do you think?

qsppvb.jpg

I went back to Nordy and Saks to look at their DY collection again this past weekend. I think I am not going to be buying the ring. I put the ring in my hand the weight is rather flimsy. Sure the cut of the semi-precious stone is very nice and the 0.22 of diamonds are very bright but still I can't get over paying $1200 for light silver and semi-precious stone with just a hint of 18k to frame the stone...

anyway..good luck on making your decision. I am going to be continuing on the search for a right hand ring

I've seen this ring look flimsy at department stores too, like Bloomingdales. At the DY store, the rings are always heavy and well made.