David Yurman On Sale..Saks online

WHAAAT? The Petite Albion Ring in Prasiolite is on sale??! Does anyone know if the other stones went on sale as well, because I can't find any of the other Petite Albion Rings on the site!

Neimanmarcus.com had an additional 40% off of sales prices (so total discount was about 65%) on DY pieces yesterday. I posted elsewhere in TPF. They're gone but I do see sale pieces on nm.com every now and then. If any pieces come back to the sale section, I'll post here.

Neimanmarcus.com had an additional 40% off of sales prices (so total discount was about 65%) on DY pieces yesterday. I posted elsewhere in TPF. They're gone but I do see sale pieces on nm.com every now and then. If any pieces come back to the sale section, I'll post here.
My jaw is dropping...do you remember if they had the Petite Albion Ring on sale?

ooh, yurman on sale sounds great! one of the online shopping sites (rue la la? is that okay to mention here?) had a yurman sale a few weeks back. i guess stores are trying to make way for new inventory.