David Yurman On Sale..Saks online

kalodie1

Jan 17, 2007
Just saw several pieces on sale on the Saks website...not huge savings but worth a look for Yurman fans. Picked up a cookie necklace...

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
I can't believe they have DY on sale...even if some of the sale items are less than 10% off! No must-have pieces though...

jan228

May 3, 2008
DY is coming out with new pieces soon (in the next month or 2 I believe). Maybe they're clearing out some inventory.

nekostar0412

Bitten by the CHANEL Bug
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
WHAAAT? The Petite Albion Ring in Prasiolite is on sale??! Does anyone know if the other stones went on sale as well, because I can't find any of the other Petite Albion Rings on the site!

adoptastray

springtime lavender
Aug 15, 2006
Neimanmarcus.com had an additional 40% off of sales prices (so total discount was about 65%) on DY pieces yesterday. I posted elsewhere in TPF. They're gone but I do see sale pieces on nm.com every now and then. If any pieces come back to the sale section, I'll post here.

nekostar0412

Bitten by the CHANEL Bug
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
Neimanmarcus.com had an additional 40% off of sales prices (so total discount was about 65%) on DY pieces yesterday. I posted elsewhere in TPF. They're gone but I do see sale pieces on nm.com every now and then. If any pieces come back to the sale section, I'll post here.
My jaw is dropping...do you remember if they had the Petite Albion Ring on sale?

chakakhan

obsessed.
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
Washington, DC
ooh, yurman on sale sounds great! one of the online shopping sites (rue la la? is that okay to mention here?) had a yurman sale a few weeks back. i guess stores are trying to make way for new inventory.