David yurman ever make 14kt jewelry??

monicas

Jan 4, 2013
Chicago, IL
Nope. He works only with 18k gold and platinum. He uses both, 14k gold and 18k gold only on his sterling silver pieces. I have never seen a DY 14k gold piece.

monicas

Jan 4, 2013
Chicago, IL
I have a 14k/585 DY cable necklace with semiprecious stones. There is no silver/925 on it.
Can you post a picture wearing it? I have purchased DY for 10 years and I've never seen a piece made of 14k gold entirely. I bought few pieces also from his store on Madison Avenue in NY and I do not recall anything made entirely of 14k gold. Everything I have is either 18k gold or a mix of sterling silver and 14k gold or sterling silver and 18k gold.
I am in LA for few weeks on a business trip and I will stop by his store on Rodeo Drive to see if they have any 14k gold pieces. I would love to get one....

LaBoisson

Feb 9, 2012
Can you post a picture wearing it? I have purchased DY for 10 years and I've never seen a piece made of 14k gold entirely. I bought few pieces also from his store on Madison Avenue in NY and I do not recall anything made entirely of 14k gold. Everything I have is either 18k gold or a mix of sterling silver and 14k gold or sterling silver and 18k gold.
I am in LA for few weeks on a business trip and I will stop by his store on Rodeo Drive to see if they have any 14k gold pieces. I would love to get one....[/QUOTE

Currently, I don't know if DY make 585/14k pieces...my necklace is from the 1990's

radio_shrink

Aug 8, 2011
He used to create many of his gold pieces in 14k during the 90s. Today the only 14k gold he uses is on some of his silver jewelry as accent gold parts ( I know that is the case for the 7mm sterling cable classic bracelet). however he mostly uses 18k gold, but i have also seen him use bonded gold (a form of plating) and 22k gold (for some men's pieces).

jpup

Jul 14, 2011
I had several pieces in all 14kt gold from earlier collections. All purchased from either Neimans or Saks so they were all authentic DY pieces.