David Yurman bangles - does anyone have a 7mm or 10mm picture?

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

I'm thinking about getting a new DY bangle...but, I want to depart from my usual 5mm bangles. I haven't had a chance to get to a store with DY jewelry (sooooo busy with work), so I was wondering if anyone out there owns either a 7mm or 10mm bangle, would you mind posting a picture of it on your wrist?

I'm greatly indebted...thanks! :flowers:

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
Hi Suli,
I have a 7mm pink tourmaline diamond Yurman bangle, a 7mm diamond station bracelet and a 10mm smoky quartz diamond bangle that is my mother's but I wear it sometimes. I have a very small wrist of less then 5" and am very petite and I prefer to wear the 7mm size by itself for everyday or the 10mm alone on special occasions. I pefer the 5mm size stacked together with a few other 5mm. I used to have a 5mm that I wore by itself but I decided it was a little too delicate and sold it for the 7mm size. I will try to post some pics of my bracelet a little later...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Thanks for the response....I typically wear three 5mm stacked together, and I'm particularly interested in seeing how much bigger the 7mm and 10mm are when worn.

*blingbling*

Dec 4, 2007
I think the 10mm is a huge jump from the 5mm. I have small wrists too, but feel that the 5mm are just too small, and I don't love stacking. I think the 7mm are perfect, and you could do 2 of them, or if your wrists are really really tiny, one may look great all on its own, esp if you do one with pave diamonds or from the renassance collection.

Jan 19, 2007
The Sunshine State
I don't have any pics, but I have the 7mm and I love it. The 5mm was too small and the 10mm was too big IMO. I think if you're going to size up from the 5mm, I think the 7mm would be the way to go. Try doing a search on the forum for David Yurman- I'm fairly certain people posted some pics of their bracelets there.

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
I agree the 7mm is a greta size from going up from stacking 5mm. I have a very tiny and I think the 7mm with stones and diamonds is the perfect size by itself on me. I like the 10mm also but it's definitly much more of a "statement piece" on me and looks a bit too bold on me for everyday but I have seen many women wearing 10mm for everyday and it looks perfect on them! I have even seen ladies stacking the 10mm size and that looks amazing on the right person! Go try them on in person and see what size/combinations you like best on your wrist and fit best with your personal style. Whatever you decide, Yurman always looks so classy and chic!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I don't have any pics, but I have the 7mm and I love it. The 5mm was too small and the 10mm was too big IMO. I think if you're going to size up from the 5mm, I think the 7mm would be the way to go. Try doing a search on the forum for David Yurman- I'm fairly certain people posted some pics of their bracelets there.
I searched the threads before posting and there aren't any pictures of members wearing bracelets beyond 5mm. Lots of pictures of the bracelets alone.

I managed to hop into a local store during my lunch break to try both the 7mm and 10mm bangles. I have to admit, being used to my 5mm, the 10mm was a big jump. I think the next logical step for me is a 7mm.

Thanks for all the responses.

Jan 19, 2007
The Sunshine State
I searched the threads before posting and there aren't any pictures of members wearing bracelets beyond 5mm. Lots of pictures of the bracelets alone.

I managed to hop into a local store during my lunch break to try both the 7mm and 10mm bangles. I have to admit, being used to my 5mm, the 10mm was a big jump. I think the next logical step for me is a 7mm.

Thanks for all the responses.

Ah, sorry- I guess I did just see the bracelets alone. I have the Pearl 7mm. Which are you thinking about? Definitely let us know which 7mm you end up getting!

csewallh

Nov 14, 2007
Wow! I guess seeing it together makes a big difference! I wonder what a 5mm looks like next to a 10 mm!

:confused1:I have two 5mm blue topaz bangles but maybe I should sell them and get just one 7mm
i know i love the 7mm i wear it alone and it is perfect!