David Smallcomb cuffs aka "Lorraine Stanick bracelets"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own these? Thinking about picking up 5 or so this week in rose gold and silver. Want to see how they wear and if you love them

(borrowed pic from the GlossGoss)

[​IMG]

2. Hi I have four of them. I like them and it's easy to take them off. I bought the combination 2 large and two small in silver and gold. It's a good purchase you gonna like them.

3. thx!

I am surprised no one else has answered! I know more people on TPF have them :lol:

4. I have 3 of them: one small gold, one small silver and one large silver. I love them and want to pick up a couple rose gold ones soon. They wear really well and are easy to pair with just about anything.

5. I bought the mixed set (2 large, 2 small gold/silver)and also plan on buying the rose gold set. They are quite sturdy and actually very well made. I like mixing them up- some days I'll wear them all together...other days I'll just wear the silver or just the gold...or the 2 big ones together, etc. I can't wait to get more.

6. Oh, I should also add that I prefer the small ones. I don't think I'll ever purchase the large ones again. I just like the curved and dainty look the little ones have. Just my opinion!