Dauphine MM: yes or no?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have this bag on hold and will check it out tomorrow. I am a very casual dresser.... my only concern. or does this bag look dated?
    thank you all :smile:

2. I have the same bag. No. I think its very retro but in a cool way not dated at all.

cosima and LouisV76 like this.
  3. thank you very much! excited to see the bag live tomorrow.....

4. as much as I like it but at nearly $3, 000 I'd rather buy Chanel mini rectangular

5. To me, it looks a bit “mature”

6. I already have one:biggrin:
    I like all the different ways to carry her....

Red Bag Girl and onlyk like this.
  7. hmm - not fresh enough and too trendy?

8. If resale value isn't your concern then just go for what you like, I like it too BTW :smile:

Red Bag Girl and LouisV76 like this.
  9. I wasn‘t even thinking on that:nuts: Do you think it is that bad? hmmm... usually I keep my bags very long and buy only if I am 100 % sure. wondering how I feel about it when I see it IR....

10. just counted... I paid for the cc 1000 more than for this one...

11. Yeah, but resale value of Chanel mini is tested, this LV new one resale value hasn't been great (doesn't mean bad just not great) compares to other LV bags such as Favorite, Palm springs etc.

LouisV76 likes this.
  12. thank you very much for your explanation! I just buy what I like... seems I have to rethink that....never thought about the resale value:smile:

onlyk likes this.
  13. I say yes to the Dauphine! It very classic but retro at the same time.

GrRoxy, Red Bag Girl and LouisV76 like this.
  14. thank you very much!

15. I say yes and get it! I have the reverse and giant and they are favorites in my collection. They definitely do not look dated....

LouisV76 likes this.