Daughter's Super Sweet 16 Halloween Party

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone. Many of you have heard that I was planning this party & I wanted to share the pics. The party began with Spooky hors d'oeuvres, a Hummer limo ride to a Japanese steak house, shopping at the mall, & back home for cake. Her present from me was a Juicy purse, of course. Hope you enjoy the pics.

bp1 (2).jpg bp2 (2).jpg bp4 (2).jpg bp5 (2).jpg bp10 (2).jpg
  2. Looks like your daughter and her friends had a great time! The cake looks amazing!

3. awww that looks brill! id love to go in a hummer limo :O for our xmas night out me and my friends have booked a 'boogie bus' to take us to town and back and its got lazers, kareoke, champagne, dance floor, POLE DANCIN POLE! LMAO i imagine the trip back to be very entertaining!

4. Thank you. Daughter & I designed the cake together. :nuts: We used a wedding cake design & had it sprayed orange. lol. The bottom layer was chocolate & the top white.

5. You have a beautiful daughter! Great party decorations too. THanks for sharing.

6. Thanx ladyhz. I worked on it forever, it seems. :confused1: Glad that it's over & that my daughter & her friends enjoyed it. :jammin:

7. she looks gorgeous ... loved everything =)

happpy Bday =)

8. Wow ... the cake looks reallllly beautiful and your daughters costume is sooo cute

9. Your daughter is gorgeous and that cake looks amazing!! Looks like she had a ton of fun!! What a nice mom you are. :smile:

10. Ooh the cake looks delicious! Seems like alot of fun! :biggrin:

11. Thanks again for everyone's lovely comments. The cake was great. I just had some. lol. She carried the lower portion to school the next day, & her drill team finished it off.

12. Here's a pic of the purse.

bp14 (2).jpg
  13. great purse ... love the bobby pin

14. cute purse! :smile:

15. Cute purse! looks like your daughter had a great party.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice