Daughter Mother Bonding at King Of Prussia!!

Jul 18, 2008
Ok a lot of people know about my debt situations, I go way into debt, then get out after a lot of stress and then go back into debt. But right now Im out of debt. Due to again, a lot of help and work. :yahoo: so dont get mad at me when I tell you this. :biggrin:

My mom wanted to take me shopping so we drove down to the philidelphia area and went to the King Of Prussia. It was the most amazing mall I have ever seen.! I would consider moving to this area just because of the mall. I really envy the people who live near it.

Dont get me wrong, I love where I am staying in New York but I wish everything was all in one closed in place like this. It feels like everything you want is all in this one large area. I just think it was amazing how big it was and how much was involved. I really love how Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales were part of the anchors also.

My mom paid for everything but we literally shopped til we dropped. There was so much to buy! Does anybody else have shopping experiences here? I cant wait to go back near the holidays.

I live near KOP and it really is an amazing mall- Hermes, Vuitton, Nordstrom, Versace, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Burberry, Tiffany, all under one roof? YES PLEASE! Now I might be a little spoiled because I lived in NYC for almost 5 years attending the Fashion Institute Of Technology where it was required to visit stores like these for class but since moving home it's nice to have King Of Prussia nearby if I need a fix. It's DEFINITELY a good idea to strategize your route when coming here because it can get overwhelming but it's really a great place!

i went there last month for the first time. i loved the mall, and plan to go back next summer. loved having the regular dept stores i am used to, as well as all the luxury stores. under one roof! genius!

I'm going on Saturday!!!! :yahoo: But I really shouldn't buy a thing...:graucho:

Thats impossible. I felt like I had to visit all the department stores and make a purchase at all of them while also visiting all the premier designer stores. I didnt make purchases at all of them though. Actually, I didnt make any purchases my mom did :biggrin: but I think total she spent close to 3000 dollars. Not hard to do at all in this mall!