Dating work colleagues

awww, girl. This is a difficult situation. I'd be careful though.

I know that it's REALLY easy to get crushes on people from work- but sometimes they're just little infatuations to help distract you during the day.

You also need to think about things from the boyfriends perspective- if he were flirting with someone he worked with, and kept it from you...how hurt would you be?

You should discuss the idea of taking time off from the BF, saying you just need some time to figure things out- try to find the root of your doubts in the relationship. Good luck.

If relationship turn sour...
Dating with co-worker sometime will turn to sexual harassment.
I have seen my co-worker been there and her life gone really down.

Becareful

Girl, I was in the same situation. I was with someone for 4 years and had a major crush on my coworker. We were flirting all day, would hang out with him and other coworkers after work and even talk on the phones sometimes. But before I acted upon anything, I had to analyze my relationship and made sure that I'm making the right decision. It took me a month and finally decided to move on from my dead end relationship.
It was the best decision I had ever made :biggrin: He's the most wonderful man I had ever met :love: We've been together for almost three years now and still going strong.

Really think about this Kimmy. I hope you make the right decision. Goodluck!!!

ooh.
If you want to risk losing your job and definitely lose your current boyfriend, I say go for it. But he better be one heck of a great guy a la pursegalsf's!

But if not...I would reconsider...and waiting is probably your best bet right now.
definitely let us know! good luck!

Yeah I think you guys are right , I am just going to play it cool , it is not worth me losing my job over ... I am not going to 'push' this ... if it develops it will ... I think Charlie if probably thinking the same thing -- even though we like each other , its too risky to do something about it esp since I am new and have only been there a very short time...