Dating in the Dark tv show

blinchik

Oct 13, 2007
Just watched a few episodes of this ABC show. Couples are pre-matched based on personality compatibility and then go on 'dates' in the dark room. The show is cooked of course, but the concept is interesting. Is love blind? May be if we were blind it would have been, but how do you get sexually attracted to someone without the visual attraction?
It was surprising to see a guy turn down a very hot African American girl because she was religious. This makes me think the show is scripted. Since when do hot girls get rejected? I don't buy it!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
I too agree the concept is very interesting. I couldn't believe that Seth got rejected (in the first hour)!:shocked: The chick kept implying that he wasn't good looking enough for her ... :rolleyes: I was like "Honey, you aint' no supermodel! I hope you live a miserable lonely life after this!":noggin:

kcf68

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
May 17, 2007
Everywhere but Home!
I watched this and it is very interesting how looks seem to be more important than personality. I thought last night show was very interesting with all the girls liking one guy and in the end they didn't like at all. It was that dorky suit he wore, if he was more casual, I really think it would of made a difference.

kat1994

Dec 17, 2007
i liked the show.....however, I was distracted! did anybody notice the "Goach" bag the one girl had on the show last nite? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw it!!! AAAAACK! :throwup:

cosmogrl5

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
^ :lol: I saw it...and it WAS very distracting!

I am getting addicted to this show...and I am a bit ashamed for it! :shame: