Dates for NYC Chanel Mobile Art Exhibit?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone! could someone please confirm the dates for this exhibit? i'm planning a trip to nyc and would love to attend. any other info (is it free to the public as i read somewhere and if not, is it poss to buy tickets ahead of time?) you can point me to would be much appreciated! TIA!!

2. thanks! so excited!!

3. i am soo excited to go! Maybe we should try to meet up on a specific day and go together whoever wants to attend!

4. we should def do this!! great suggestion. brunch. exhibit. stop by chanel. :smile:

5. ^thanks! i read the article in the nytimes but the link to book tickets online is not working, wah. i hope it won't be a problem to get in as i will have a whole week there!

6. I just went to the website, and it says booking available on September 23, 2008. Now does "booking" mean that's when the tickets become available, so I long on that day to reserve them?

Thanks, I know this is a stupid question, but I want to make sure :shame:.

7. That's how I interpreted it as well -- reservation requests start on Sept 20.

8. Thanks jmen! :yes:

I really want to go and don't want to miss out :nuts:.