DATECODE SP2507 - epi ivory speedy 25

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello again! Pls help me with the datecode in my epi ivory speedy 25, it was purchased in an LV store in Seoul, South Korea last Sept 2007, I didn't really check the datecode upon purchase but now that i'm planning to sell it i got very bothered :sad: with the datecode inside the bag which is SP2507, can anyone please enlighten me with this datecode:confused1:? i've read through the datecode information thread in PF and could not find an answer, hope to hear from you guys :yes:. pictures are attached too. thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. hi, i did bring this forward on authentication thread,as you have pics, i too have looked at the date code thread, and it does seem wrong, the only thing i can think of it to call the store where you bought it, have you a receipt??? i would of thought you had an answer by now alfie x

3. Please post a pic of the date code

4. Thank you for all those who replied :yes:! Here are pics of the datecode. Looking forward to your replies :yes:

Attached Files:

5. oh it is that code, how strange i'm not an expert, but if addy's on the case you will get your answer:yes: good luck alfie x

6. I wouldn't bother selling it just because the date code is a little different... it's just a date code!!! You wear the bag, not the date code... remember that. ;)

This is rare, but has happened before with date codes in the past. SP2507 means that your bag was made in France on the 25th week of 2007.