Date with Jamiroquai

1. ooooo, I'm so excited. My husband's work is hosting a private "do" at the North Sea Jazz Festival in Rotterdam in 2 weeks.

Jamiroquai is headlining! Yeah! Now, what do I wear? We're in a private area and there are going to be about 50 people in there, mostly work colleagues.

I saw this top on NAP and quite like it. I need something funky yet classy. I have similar jeans so thought I might go for this look.

Please let me know what you think and any other suggestions you may have. BTW - any online stores that are located in Europe or ship to Europe will be a great help.

Cheers,
    Cal :flowers:

tbagtop.jpg tbagtop1.jpg
  2. I love the look but was wondering if for evening it would look even greater if both the top and pants are the same color for a more elongated look?-just a thought!

3. That'd be a really cute outfit - it sounds so exciting ! I think the casual yet chic look would really work best.

4. i actually love the top. hmmmm. very sexy too.i am so excited for you. have fun.

5. Oooo, I've found it at Shopbop in a Green colour. I think I prefer this.

tbags1002815101_201x396.jpg
  6. Thanks D & G, it's gorgeous!

7. Ooh I love the outfit! It'd look great with a chunky necklace/bracelet! And that kind of top is universally flattering on almost everyone so you can't go wrong with it!

8. the outfit is perfect IMO!!!!:biggrin:
    you should add a catchy neckace or a pair of earrings+a bracelet, or for example a flower in your hair....it'd look faboulous!
    BTW you're a lucky girl!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    (maybe too sparkling?)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (i don't know if you like it!!!i like Hello Kitty so much...:shame:smile:

9. ooooooooo I love jamiroquai!!! how lucky you are - they do a fabulous show!!! your outfit looks way cute and comfy enough to get down and boogie! have fun!

10. lucky u , have fun and i like the outfit

11. hahaha! perfect! with a python bag!:yes:

12. I love this top...they have it in black charmeuse (kind of silky and sliky) with the leather! It is at www.singer22.com . They do deliver internationally....

irissinger_1904_10105267.jpg
  13. I LOVE jamiroquoi!! i have a definite thing for Jay Kay

14. lucky you!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice