Date stamp/serial number location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMilly

Mar 31, 2019
I just got a brand new kelly and for the life of me I can’t find the location of the date stamp and serial number (that is on the box and receipt and supposed to be on the bag). I was so excited I forgot to ask my SA when I got it. I have looked all over and can’t find it. Where should it be located on a new bag? Is it possible they forgot to blind stamp it?

I will bring in the bag next time I go to H but I thought I should ask the experts.

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place. I searched but could not find a thread. Please move it if necessary.

I just got a brand new kelly and for the life of me I can’t find the location of the date stamp and serial number (that is on the box and receipt and supposed to be on the bag). I was so excited I forgot to ask my SA when I got it. I have looked all over and can’t find it. Where should it be located on a new bag? Is it possible they forgot to blind stamp it?

I will bring in the bag next time I go to H but I thought I should ask the experts.

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place. I searched but could not find a thread. Please move it if necessary.

Look at a Kelly for sale on Ann’s Fabulous Finds....the pictures will show you exactly where to look!

Status
Not open for further replies.