Date stamp question

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi girls, I have a date stamp question to ask. The thing is, there is one cute hobo paddy is selling with a receipt. Well, the bag looks great, but the tricky thing is--the date stamp is "01-06-53" and if I got it right, it means the bag was produced in January, 2006. But the date on the receipt is 2005. :graucho:

I just want to make sure that I did not understand the date stamp in a wrong way. So ladies, how should the date stamp be read? :flowers:

receipt.JPG 4.JPG
  2. I checked all my paddys and it seems the 05 or 06 stands for year so I think you're right about it :smile:

3. Thanks sonja! :heart:

How about that "53" then? :rolleyes:

4. Sorry I dont know about it, some of my paddys have this kind of 6 digits serial, some of them have longer... But I'd love to find out what it means :biggrin:

5. I think the "01" "02" "03" refers to the season: Spring, Summer, Fall ???

6. Yea the first 2 numbers - I think you're right hmwe, that definitely makes sense! :o)

7. Oh, right! Thanks hmwe46! :flowers:

8. I wrote an email to Chloe company, hopefully will get the answer soon.:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice