"DATE MY EX" with Jo De La Rosa - BRAVO TV

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Oh as if it couldn't get more "Bravo-esh" this new show is slated for one of our own Real Housewives from the OC to star in her own show. Did we think that we'd forget about that wonderful vixen? That voice? That pure raw talent??? Slade probably paid someone.....:rolleyes:

And I quote:

"Bravo orders 'Date My Ex' starring ex-'Housewives' star Jo De La Rosa

By Christopher Rocchio, 04/15/2008

Bravo has announced it has ordered eight episodes of Date My Ex, a new reality dating series starring former The Real Housewives of Orange County "housewife" Jo De La Rosa as she looks for love in Los Angeles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Bravo had previously announced that it had ordered a then-untitled pilot of Date My Ex last November.

In addition to her attempts to find love in Tinseltown, Date My Ex will also document De La Rosa's attempts to pursue her fledging career as a singer. Unfortunately for interested any bachelors, Slade Smiley -- the 26-year-old's former live-in fiance -- is still serving as her manager.
RELATED LINKS
Other Shows Message Boards
SirLinksALot: Reality TV
More Miscellaneous Reality TV News

"As De La Rosa's suitors will find out, you don't get Jo without her ex-fiance, Slade," Bravo stated in its show announcement.

De La Rosa's The Real Housewives departure was revealed as part of the show's third-season premiere announcement. She was replaced by Tamra Barney, a 39-year-old wife and mother of four who is trying to launch her career as a real-estate agent.

Evolution Film & Tape Inc. -- the same production company that has produced The Real Housewives' last two seasons -- will produce Date My Ex, with Douglas Ross, Gregory Stewart and Kathleen French serving as executive producers.

Date My Ex was one of three new reality shows that Bravo recently ordered as part of an aggressive programming slate that will see the network launch a fourth night of original programming on Monday nights.

In addition to Date My Ex, Bravo also ordered The Real Housewives of New Jersey, a The Real Housewives of Orange County spin-off that will follow five of the Garden State's most affluent women and their families; and The Rachel Zoe Project, which will follow celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her team of fashion experts as they attempt to take their business to the next level.
"

STAY TUNED!

Yeah they showed this at the end of RHOC. They just didn't name it yet. I didn't know Slade was involved with it though. Jeez, they Bravo is really milking everything. Even the less interesting ones. Can I have a show now???

Yeah they showed this at the end of RHOC. They just didn't name it yet. I didn't know Slade was involved with it though. Jeez, they Bravo is really milking everything. Even the less interesting ones. Can I have a show now???

Yes! I think we should all join and have it entitled "Crazy Fabulous Ladies of the PF"......:woohoo: