Date code: Where is this made from?

1. I want a bag with a date code >> TH0025 while most of the same bag is VI. Everything looks authentic, but just the date stamp is different. Can someone help me? The quality still be the same, right? :confused1:

2. Do you have a picture/pictures of the type of bag you want? I don't have an expert opinion, but I know that there are people here who would be more than happy to help you with what you're trying to look for...

3. nope..I don't have a picture, but it's the cerises pochette!:confused1:

4. this may not be accurate but copied from fashionphile:

So how do you know what those letters mean? Here's a little guide to help you out. You'll find the country followed by the letters that coordinate with that country...

France: A0, A1, A2, AN, AR, AS, BA, BJ, CT, DU, ET, FL, MB, MI, NO, RA, RI, SD, SL, SN, SP, SR, TH, VI

USA: FC, FH, LA, OS, SD

Spain: CA, LO, LB, LM, LW

Italy: CE, SA

5. Thanks!

6. My "made in france" speedy has AA???

7. A few people have the AA in their date code. If your bag says Made in France then it may be a new code for France.

8. Was it a special order your speedy?

9. what if the letters on the date code are not included in the list above...does that mean the bag is fake?? thanks! :confused1:

10. nope. there are other around that are not on this list. my speedy has one with AA.... and that's def. authentic :yes:

11. For Spain, I think it might be GA instead of CA. I have a made in Spain cles and I swear it looks like it says GA. I know mine is the real deal, because I got it from eLux.

12. OH! I am so glad this was finally explained, I had no idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice