Date Code & "Made In" Questions

I can’t find it lol.
they sent it on a box that was a little to small so there is a little dent in the wallet and also the coin purse part is already a little tarnished. And I just got it today.

I have a speedy 30 in lin, there is no date code or label anywhere, it says Louis Vuitton on the screws attached to the zipper and the handles tho, any thoughts?

Your Q seems more fitted to be in the authentication thread, perhaps some pics could help you answer...

I know this is a serious squinter...but can anyone interpret a possible date code here? I’m searching for a Speedy 25 from a particular year (80s) and this one is exactly what I’m looking for...IF the year is right!

I won’t say the year I’m looking for in case it biases interpretations, but it looks like 2 letters above (VI maybe?) and then the first 2 numbers below are almost visible. Can anyone deduce anything from the factory/font used? Thank you!

Attachments

• B6B88C07-7623-455C-A81E-E91465395BE9.jpeg
    B6B88C07-7623-455C-A81E-E91465395BE9.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 9
I was wondering if anyone has seen a LV date code with 3 zeros?? I purchased a speedy from Mercari that was verified authentic through them, but I just realized the date code is SD0007. How could it have been made in the 0th week of 07? Any thoughts?

I just bought an Alma MM from Vestiaire that was supposed to have been purchased in 2014.

it was verified as real, but I can’t find the date code anywhere in the bag.

Does anyone know where the date code is in this particular bag?

Thank you for your help!

C178AFEE-BBE1-4250-9BDC-EED6C7A73D49.jpeg

I just bought a Pochette Metis from the LV boutique in New Jersey. The bag says made in France with the date code beginning with SK. When I go to one of those online authenticator sites, it says my bag is fake. Has anyone else experienced this?