Date Code Help Multiple Wallet CA5062

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Hello there, looking for some help.

I just bought a 2 month old (according to the sellers receipt) LV Monogram Men's Multiple wallet. The stamp on the wallet says "Made in France" but the code shows it's a Spain manufacture.

The date code is "CA5062" So the code shows it's an 02 either way (sitting in a LV store for 14 years), but just recently sold 2 months ago from a retail store?? So according to the code either it was made in the 56th month of 2002 or the 56th week of 2002 which we all know neither can by true by simple facts.

Am I missing something?

[​IMG]

2. I think you answered your own question since neither can be correct for this date code. Either have it professionally authenticated as the authenticator suggested or try and get your money back........

3. Thanks for the reply. So I am reading the code correctly, correct?

4. Yes, the first statement in your previous post which does not make sense for month and year....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.