Date Code Concern... HELP

Does anyone know if LV RED SPEEDY EPI 25 should have one inner pocket with data code stamped underneath? I bought a pre owned one from eBay and was provided with a receipt from lv shop
Manchester but no data code and inside the bag has two pockets I'm worried I've bought something fake. Also the padlock and keys are solver:cool:

I am thinking of selling my Ellipse Sac A Dos, my date code is SD0035, so it that made in the US March 2005? I bought it in South Coast Plaza, CA LV store. I paid close to $950, and idea on Yoogi or Fashionphile would offer? I don't see any listed for sale, but have seen them sold. Rather not do eBay. Thought?

Does anyone know if LV RED SPEEDY EPI 25 should have one inner pocket with data code stamped underneath? I bought a pre owned one from eBay and was provided with a receipt from lv shop
Manchester but no data code and inside the bag has two pockets I'm worried I've bought something fake. Also the padlock and keys are solver:cool:

If memory serves the epi Speedy was redesigned and the one lift out pocket was replaced with 2 flat pockets.

No issue with silver hardware - all the hardware on the epi line was switched from gold to silver in the late 00's.

Suspect you will find datecode discretely embossed in one of those two pockets but it will be very tricky to find.

I am thinking of selling my Ellipse Sac A Dos, my date code is SD0035, so it that made in the US March 2005? I bought it in South Coast Plaza, CA LV store. I paid close to $950, and idea on Yoogi or Fashionphile would offer? I don't see any listed for sale, but have seen them sold. Rather not do eBay. Thought?

It will tell you on the "made in" stamp which country it is made in - inside the bag by the little pocket. Don't expect a fortune in terms of resale value on a Sac a Dos, $200 perhaps.