Data centre jacket in black or white?

tinyturtle

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
minus the creepy mask, i'm leaning towards the white. which would you choose?

also, does anyone know the price?

Attachments

• 110337894_chanel-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFAacvl0Mot1dtakh5FdHIgBP8vZHjgvOgmxSE9WZzZ8.jpeg
    110337894_chanel-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFAacvl0Mot1dtakh5FdHIgBP8vZHjgvOgmxSE9WZzZ8.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 733
Last edited:
Reactions: BagLadyT
I've seen these IRL and they are gorgeous! So sorry I didn't get the price. I was already getting a solid white jacket with silver adornments so all eyes were on my new purchase. My SA showed me both, but I just fell hard for the white/silver one that day. Mine was around $6,500 if that helps at all.

I loveee both, but I think the black you may be able to get more wear out of as it's not as "obvious" or flashy as the white is. If you're looking for a staple piece, go for the black, if you want a standout piece that you won't wear a lot, go for white. They're both really gorgeous in person :smile:

Reactions: gracekelly
If you asked me last year I would say white! But now I would say go for the black as it will prob stand the test of time for longer than white, and also won't show dirtiness or go yellow overtime. After all, chanel is all about the LBJ [emoji8]

Reactions: gracekelly
I have the white because it works better for my climate, and it "sang" to me. For the black, the empty spaces on the grid pattern stood out too much for my brain to handle...plus I already have some great black jackets. The black actually seemed to be more bling than the white because of the contrast. In the end, pick what calls to you! $5750 is a lot to spend (the same as a jumbo!) if you don't love it.

Reactions: lulilu