Dash nyc

NYM1219

Lets Go Mets!
Jan 2, 2009
Hello all..not sure if this is the correct spot to post this..

Does anyone know the exact location of DASH NYC?
I cant seem to find the address anywhere

TIA

It's in Soho on Spring Street..I want to say 119 Spring. We live a few blocks from there and it's a mess.

You can take the subway (C or E) and get off at Spring (the Spring and Sullivan/6th ave stop) and walk up a few blocks..or take the 6 to spring street and walk down.

It's in Soho on Spring Street..I want to say 119 Spring. We live a few blocks from there and it's a mess.

You can take the subway (C or E) and get off at Spring (the Spring and Sullivan/6th ave stop) and walk up a few blocks..or take the 6 to spring street and walk down.

Thanks so much!!!
I am sure its going to be mobbed ..Im gunna try to go nxt weekend

Thanks again!!

Has anyone visited the store yet? One of my friends from high school updated her Facebook status saying the new Dash store is a couple blocks from her job and she saw some celebrities. I wonder if it's worth wading through the mobs to visit.

Anything exciting there?

A small part of me harbored a hope of seeing Kim, but nope. Dbf and I went today and it's nothing special. A tiny selection of clothing with gigantic prices. I didn't see much of anything I liked except for a striped poncho which I picked up for a hundred bucks. The staff was incredibly rude and gossiped amongst themselves while they rang me up. There were only a few other shoppers besides myself and they seemed to be lingering just to be there rather than buying. Aside from that, Soho is a lovely neighborhood so at least the scenery was nice.

Racked posted a video they took inside the story. Appears to be lots of denim and graphic tshirts

Perhaps everything was picked over when I left, but I didn't even see denim in their dismal selection. A few very pricey jackets and some oddly cut sweaters.