Dash Dolls

I caught last week's episode ... ugh; the cast is all just so unlikable ... airhead wannabes who lack substance. As a Kardashian-produced show I expected a bit more oomph.

I tried watching but couldn't last through one episode.

Same here.... it's like watching paint dry.

I initially started watching because of the twins, I'm curious about the strained relationship with their father. I also want them to move out of the Kardashian Kult and do their own thing.

What's the story with the blond girl? She looks like she has no teeth the way her top lip is. I was waiting for House of DVF to come on and all I saw was therapy and the blond girl talking to her Mom. Kind of assumed this was going to be about the store??

What's the story with the blond girl? She looks like she has no teeth the way her top lip is. I was waiting for House of DVF to come on and all I saw was therapy and the blond girl talking to her Mom. Kind of assumed this was going to be about the store??

the blonde girl, if memory serves me, was also in one of the very early episodes of KUWTK. She was the 'nanny' that was hired and fired on the same day. she was just chillin' at the pool instead of watching Kyle and Kendall.

She has teeth - LOL. But her lip or injections get in the way

the blonde girl, if memory serves me, was also in one of the very early episodes of KUWTK. She was the 'nanny' that was hired and fired on the same day. she was just chillin' at the pool instead of watching Kyle and Kendall.

She has teeth - LOL. But her lip or injections get in the way
Really? I kind of remember a story coming out that the nanny they hired in that episode was a woman named Bree Olson who was at the time in the adult entertainment industry. But I don't watch Dash Dolls so I could be wrong.