Darn you damier

floridalv

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
I have about $400.00 worth of mall gift cards and credit to use. I purchased a panda pouchette from LV and few days ago and I am still waiting to get it, so my intention was to use the gift card money to buy an extender, maybe a groom or Mc bandeau, and rest for makeup, clothes whatever and call it a day. But, the damier speedy 30 is in my head because for only $220 it could be mine. I have used up all my holiday presents until 2010, so I can use that excuse anymore, so how do I convince my husband?
I already have a speedy mono 30 so do I really need an damier 30? Help me!

damier is sooo different that mono. i can't help. i'm a terrible influence. but maybe tell him you can buy an accessory but it would only be used so often, a bag is so much more substantial and so much more useful ;)

If I could get a speedy for $220, my husband would have NO problem with it. It's such a better use of your money. Print out this thread and show him how it makes great financial sense. :graucho:

I'm in the opposite position, I have the damier but I'm dying to get the reg mono one :P Right now the damier speedy is my brown rainydaybag but I think everyone also needs a brown sunnydaybag!!

Maybe when we go to LV I will try it on and remind him again that for only an additional $220.00 I could get it. He has been really supportive with my purse addiction especially since a few bags ago that was going to be it for me for a long time. I keep telling myself that I really don't need a damier 30, just get a pouchette extender, then get the hell out of the store but I can't stop thinking about how close I am in price.