Darn those LV impulses!

1. Okay, this forum is soooo bad for me! Dh is going to be slightly annoyed (only slightly since I could have spend so much more:smile: ) For whatever reason I just bought a groom port-monaie rond from Eluxury! I wasn't even planning on it (and I've already overspent just slightly this month) He has been haunting me for a while now and I wasn't crazy about the cles or either of the wallets (wooried about rubbing and stuff while in my purse) so it had to be the orange port-monaie rond! Of course he will clash with my fuschia perfo speedy but whatever!
    Now I just have to wait the week for him to arrive (we need an impatient smilie!)

2. Congrats!

The waaaaiting is the hardest part.

3. Congrats !

And hey, it's his job as a DH to indulge you. :graucho:

4. Ohhhhhhh-the lure of the groom! I'm hoping to snag a bandeau when I go to Hawaii next week- KarenKooper has one listed on her site for only $190! Enjoy it!

5. The groom is just too cute. Congrats!

6. CUTTTE! Congrats on your purchase and we all know about those impulses!:love:

7. I can feel your pain......Congrats

8. Congrats! I almost bought him this weekend too :cry:

9. i feel your pain and happiness!
    im in the exact same situation.

10. Oh congrats! You'll love it, I just know it. The Groom is GROOM-geous :roflmfao:

11. Enjoy your new groom!!!! :smile:

12. I want one of these. But by the time I have enough saved for one, they will probably all be gone :crybaby: lol

It would match my speedy so nicely. I hope to buy one at x'mas time. Or in the Spring. But again - I'm relatively new to LV purchasing, I always wanted LV purses, but I don't know how long LV lines last.

Does anyone know??? Will I be lucky enough to buy one in the Spring?? :shrugs:

13. Congrats on your new purchase!

14. Congratulations! I so want one too!!

15. don't worry about your hubby... he'll get over it as soon as he sees how happy it makes you! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice