darn..double darn

BagloverBurr

always in LVoe
Jan 3, 2010
I found out I dislike my new Poppy Ombre Hobo...but since I used it for like 2 days I cant return it, so now I am stuck with a bag i dont like...*sigh* just venting ladies & gents

I am sorry about that you need to weigh your options.. getting stuck with a bag you do not like is aweful.. If you have a good relationship with your SA you should took to them about it...

I had to order it online because we are stationed in Japan. I dont like how slouchy it is. Its really pretty, I guess i will try to make it grow on me. And I am confused on how i broke forum rules

Baglady39 was just advicing the group that if anyone talks about buying and selling on the site will brake the rules.

I know you did not but the issue can go there due the subject matter of the tread.. If you would have broken the rules they would have closed it..

I am sorry about your Issue. why dont you call Cs and explain the issue you never know maybe they can help..

If CS can't help, is there someone you know who would like the bag? Maybe you can give it as a "slightly used" gift? Not for a birthday or anything, but I've just given my sister and mom a few bags that I was no longer using, and they appreciated it. Some people may think it's tacky, though. I dunno what you think... Good luck with CS!

Yeah, maybe someone you know would love this bag! You could try CS but I'm not banking on that.

Good luck, sorry you don't like her. I know how it is. I loved the Inlaid Peyton, but after trying her at home, it just wasn't me. And $400 is alot for a bag that I don't totally love.