Darling or Love Darling??

Aug 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
So, after purchasing 4 Rebecca Minkoff handbags in the last month and a half (I need help!), I'm looking at my 5th one. I like the Darling a lot, especially in the black pebbled leather. Simply beautiful.

My question is, is there a difference between The Darling and The Love Darling? I was on Shopbop and it said the dimensions were 14Hx16Lx3D and then I was Bloomingdales and they had the Love Darling and it said it was 14Lx10.5Hx5D. Is the Love Darling like a the "Mini" bags?

Izzy's Mom

Mar 6, 2009
Pennsylvania
I have the Darling in olive and burgundy. As far as I am aware there is only one size of this bag but it may be called different things by different vendors. In addition to those 2 colors and the current black, it is supposed to be released in the haze leathers at the end of this month.

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
^^Agree with what she said. I ordered my Darling from Bloomingdales, and it was called the Love Darling but it indeed was the same as the others :yes:

53baglady

Jun 6, 2007
10 inches might have been the height in the middle of the bag and 16 if it was measured at the sides. I have the burgundy and teal Darlings and they are both the same size. Hope you love yours as much as I do!