Dark Violet Velo Reveal!

st.love

Aug 2, 2012
This was absolutely love at first sight, I've never bought a bag so quickly without thinking twice! My new to me Dark Violet giant 12 GH Velo!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414192646.731560.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414192657.552067.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414192668.858878.jpg

My first Velo, I absolutely love this size even though the strap is MAJORLY long!

Beautiful color! Can you post a pic wearing it? The strap is long enough to wear cross body, right?

Sure I will take some tomorrow, I just lathered her up with some leather honey :biggrin:

The strap is meant for cross body, but I'm rather short and it's basically to my knees! Going to have to wear or doubled or get it shortened.

My leather honey is on it's way! I'm a little worried about application, I'm hoping I don't use too much.

I read quite a bit in the LH thread and followed the advice to use it VERY sparingly, I put a few drops on a paper plate and just used my hands to massage in small amounts at a time.

The first time I used it, the bag seemed really wet/oily/greasy and I thought I overdid it, but I let it soak in overnight & it was perfect in the morning!

I used to own a bag like this and the leather was amazing. The style just didn't work for me but the color and gold hardware was gorgeous. Congrats on finding this one!
Doesn't look like it needs leather honey all. Mine certainly didn't....not these newer glazed leathers.