Dark Spots on my white patent downtown-help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies
    Just moved and noticed dark spots all over my white patent downtown. I want to cry. Any suggestions? Help! Neela

2. #2 Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
    sorry to hear that. try using milk on it. i think it says on my (june) glamour magazine that you can use milk to clean patent. im not really sure if it will work though coz i havent tried it.

3. The curse of white patent! Take it to a leather place. Most spots wont come out of patent, but maybe you will get lucky and they have not bled through yet...

4. ahhhh!!!
    mine too!
    I just got dark spots on my WHITE patent bag, and I don't know how to get them out!!
    I need help too!

5. oh no, that is awful...take them to a leather place...maybe they have special cleaning stuff?

6. Thanks guys. It is so frustrating. If anyone knows a good way to get them out please let me know. No more white patent for me. Too sad.

7. Ladies, May I ask how did your bag get strains/spots? I've a white patent but it's still unused.

For a leather place, you should try http://www.lovinmybags.com/shop.html
    They offer excellent spa service and most ladies from Balenciaga forum use them.