Dark silver checkbook wallet **Pics**

Gorgeous wallet!!! Your's and sammix3's wallets has put me on a hunt for one of my own. I was hoping Saks would have it to order during their next EGC event. They do not... what were they thinking not carrying any of these metallic reissues -- bags or wallets.

Thank you gingerB!

cheapmommy: Thanks! If I were you, I'd try to hunt one down now before the price increase. Who knows, the wallets may end up being over 1K by next year! :cursing:

Thanks Minal! I hear the wallet calling your name as well! Pics dont do the wallet justice! I'll be looking forward to your pics. :P

What is this wallet called ?
Hi ladies!

Ahh, my SA called yesterday and said that she had a dark silver checkbook wallet on hold for me. I was only going in to "look" at the wallet, but pulled out my cc immediately when I saw it IRL. I only have 1 checkbook wallet, so I figured this would be a great investment. It's every bit as stunning as the dark silver reissue. I also posted a pic of the wallet next to my dark silver 226.

Click on pics to enlarge

View attachment 234419

View attachment 234420

View attachment 234421

WOW, I can't believe that this old thread was resurrected.:nuts: LOL! Thank you ladies. :heart:

Yes, it is the reissue wallet and now retails for 950.00 plus tax. This is the dark silver color from fall 2007. This particular bronzey dark silver isn't available anymore, but there are new dark silver shades currently in the boutiques.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i'm in love with ur DS wallet.....it's soooo gorgeous. Congrats!!! I'm glad your DS reissue has a company now....they are perfect for one another.:drool::heart::yahoo: