dark silver chanel bowler

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey guys! jsut wondering if anyone has any idea what the dark silver is going to look like.......i feel like i should continue my quest for a deerskin if the dark silver isnt going to be "dark"...

if you guys dont mind, on the chanel website the model is holding a luxe flap under the accessories/luxury line...on the first page...and it looks like a dark silver but im not sure if thats just a picture of the older lines...thanks guys...really appreciate it! :P

2. I believe that's a picture of the old silver but the old silver is very very bright in person.

3. The dark silver is going to be a light bronzey gold color. I saw a reissue in this color (price tag said "dark silver") - looked great. I'm on the list for one at Chanel.

4. thannks cougess...do you think its easy to match and carry around? i liked the bowler just cuz i felt like i could go pretty casual or formal with it...do you think the dark silver will be able to do that? thanks!!

5. ^ If the tag on that bag says "dark silver" then the bowler will/should be the same color according to the chanel SA. Caveat - I've never seen the bowler in this color in person, but I have seen the dark silver reissues and they are gorgeous. One issue will be how the color looks on a large, flat surface - the reissues are quilted.

6. Yes, I think it will work either way. that's why I like it more than the reissues. ;)

7. I just saw the dark silver reissue today -- it is beautiful. Depending on the light, it seems to change color. It looked a bit like pewter in the store.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice