Dark night?

Jan 11, 2010
USA
I just spoke with Balenciaga, and they mentioned a new navy coming out which is supposed to be EXTREMELY similar to Officier! Does anyone know anything about Dark night?:graucho:

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
^^^ LOL I don't like the style either. It kind of reminds me of a stylist apron I feel like there should be some combs, clips, & scissors in the pockets.

o_luxurious

Oct 5, 2008
I just spoke with Balenciaga, and they mentioned a new navy coming out which is supposed to be EXTREMELY similar to Officier! Does anyone know anything about Dark night?:graucho:
Ooh, similar to Officier? I'm excited about this. Thanks for sharing the news, OP.

Is that first picture a Bal fanny pack? BLECH -yuck
Looks like a fanny pack for Batman.
^^^ LOL I don't like the style either. It kind of reminds me of a stylist apron I feel like there should be some combs, clips, & scissors in the pockets.
:biggrin: I thought it was a new design for a Clutch. But it's a FANNY PACK? Are they kidding? A Clutch similar to that shape would be beautiful.

misstuberose

luv her to bits :)
Dec 23, 2009
hmmm from the pics, it looks more like blue roi or even marine than officier? all the officier pics i've seen have that rich purple undertones & glossy leather! let's see...