Dark navy w gold hw medium box bag or the grey w silver hw medium box bag?

Dark navy box or Grey box? Which color?

• Dark navy with gold hardware

• Grey with silver hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.

ypph

Feb 23, 2008
Hi ladies,

Need some help on which color box I should get. Am choosing btw the dark navy or the grey. Hardware colour isnt important to me by the way. It will be my first box and would like to know which one is more versatile, easy to match, easier to maintain etc. so if you had to choose one only, what would your vote be? Any additional input will be very much appreciated. :P thanks!

image-187307549.jpg

image-4081343835.jpg

Please note that these aren't my pictures but taken from another tpf-er mbr and from google search. Thanks for letting me share

Last edited:
I´m going to be no help here, since I think both are stunning :love:
You might see scratches easier on the navy one since it´s darker, if that is of any help. Besides that I don´t think you can go wrong with either one. Both colors are neutral and easy to match with so many other color wardrobe-wise too.

I didn't love the grey in real life... it is more of a warm dove grey when I would prefer a cold grey in terms of matching wardrobe. Be sure to see it in person before you make a decision!

miu miu1 said:
I´m going to be no help here, since I think both are stunning :love:
You might see scratches easier on the navy one since it´s darker, if that is of any help. Besides that I don´t think you can go wrong with either one. Both colors are neutral and easy to match with so many other color wardrobe-wise too.

Thanks for your input . I couldn't agree more but I baby my bags a lot so I guess I don't need to worry too much

beaumonde said:
I didn't love the grey in real life... it is more of a warm dove grey when I would prefer a cold grey in terms of matching wardrobe. Be sure to see it in person before you make a decision!

Definitely will. Don't like purchasing without seeing it in person

ypph said:
Hi ladies,

Need some help on which color box I should get. Am choosing btw the dark navy or the grey. Hardware colour isnt important to me by the way. It will be my first box and would like to know which one is more versatile, easy to match, easier to maintain etc. so if you had to choose one only, what would your vote be? Any additional input will be very much appreciated. :P thanks!

Please note that these aren't my pictures but taken from another tpf-er mbr and from google search. Thanks for letting me share

I vote for the grey. Much more modern looking & stands out a bit more than the navy IMO. The navy looks, to me, like an older woman's bag.