Dark marks on Indian Summer Marcie

I've mentioned this in another post but thought i would ask you ladies in the Chloe section.

I use Collonil spray and have the gel which i use on my bags, i usually go for darker coloured bags but Chloe have had some gorgeous orange colours in the paraty and marcie which i just couldn't resist but anyway i sprayed my Indian Summer Marcie before using just like i do with all my bags. I've barely used it. The first time i took my Marcie out i went to the bank. Was out for about half an hour but was only in the bank 5 minutes. The rest of the time my bag was sitting on the seat, which is clean, i went back home and there was a dark mark on the back, which luckily i managed to remove with the Collonil gel. The next day i went out again just for an hour and came back with a dark mark in exactly the same place but this time there were a couple of more marks. I really don't understand it seems like the more i baby my bags the more they will get dirty.

Does anyone have any tips to keep the leather clean or is it just Collonil, Apple e.t.c

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 256
I don't see any marks on the leather?
I don't think the thick pebbled leather shows dirt easily, even in lighter colours.
If I ever see a bit of dirt on the edges of my light pink Paraty I carefully use a rubber on it. It works perfectly.

Sorry the dirt mark was on the back of the bag but i cleaned it with Collonil gel. I just posted a pic of my bag to show you the colour.

I took the bag out again today and found a dirt mark on the back again in exactly the same spot. Must be rubbing sonewhere. Very annoying!