Dark Magic

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. A natural redhead, Lindsay Lohan breaks from her fiery ways and tones down with dark brown locks for the second time this year

2. I guess the Angelina Jolie trend is catching on... Britney, Cameron (but she's probably doing it for a movie), now LiLo... as a brunette myself, I love it!!

3. [​IMG]

Which look do you prefer?

4. [​IMG]

5. dont for get britney and solonge( beyounces sister) has all so come to the dark side

6. Nicky Hilton works better as a blonde, IMHO.
    I do like Britney with dark hair, though. I think it looks very sophisticated on her. La Lohan loooked pretty good as a brunette, too.

7. I think Lindsey looks best in her natural color. Britney's hair is naturally darker (med brown, I think), and I think she looks better w/dark hair, too.

8. i think everyone looks nice with dark... aslo its nice for the winter

9. I like LiLo looks good with the dark hair. I agree her natural color looks good too.

10. Nicky's eye color pops with the dark hair

11. Brunettes have more fun IMO....

12. I'm not a big Lindsay fan, but I think she can pull off most hair colors. I liked her most as a redhead, but I think she looks great as a blonde and a brunette!

13. I think Nicky, and LiLo look great with the dark. But the dark on Britney looks so horrible IMO, I guess she will always look trashy to me.

14. i like her with her new haircolor...she changes her haircolor ALOT..I'd hate to think of all the damage that's done to her hair.

15. ^^^If it's done right, the damage is minimal if any. Remember Linda Evangelista with all her diff. hair colors?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice