Dark khaki or red?

winnipoo

Mar 15, 2011
Dear purse forum readers,

I need your help once again. I'm looking to purchase trendy cc in medium size and can't decide between red or dark khaki. (Think of dark khaki as trendy cc... They only had the WOC at the boutique at the time)

Which one do you vote for?ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465593832.652162.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1465593847.344474.jpg

I need your help once again. I'm looking to purchase trendy cc in medium size and can't decide between red or dark khaki. (Think of dark khaki as trendy cc... They only had the WOC at the boutique at the time)

Which one do you vote for?View attachment 3378272View attachment 3378274
oh man this is tough. I say dark khaki. Chanel doesnt come out with these colors often and I think you can always get a red.

Which one do you vote for?View attachment 3378272View attachment 3378274

That's a tough one (I like red although I agree that the khaki is harder to come by). I'm just speculating here, but based on the colours you're currently wearing in the pic , the khaki seems to work with your wardrobe.

That's a tough one (I like red although I agree that the khaki is harder to come by). I'm just speculating here, but based on the colours you're currently wearing in the pic , the khaki seems to work with your wardrobe.

Haha you're right! I do have a lot of black, blue, green and ivory in my wardrobe so khaki would probably be more practical!