Dark Indigo MP & Bright Blue Blake?

1. MJ store in Boston has both Large Multipocket ($950) and Multipocket ($895) in Dark Indigo; this Fall 2004 color features silver hardware, maroon stitching/suede_lining. In addition, there is a Blake in Bright Blue featuring silver hardware and pink suede lining. If interested , please call 617-425-0707 and ask for Alfredo.

Dark Indigo with maroon stitching/lining:
    (source: eBay/prnausicaa)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bag.lover do you have a pic of the bright blue? I'd love to see that.

3. Wow, great colors! If only Christmas weren't a month away!
    I'm so selfish, I want all these bags, and I should be buying gifts for others!
    :shrugs:

4. He took the pictures for me, but sent them to the wrong e-mail address earlier today. AHHH!!!! E, are you interested? I will forward you the pictures when I get them.

5. Wanting is okay, buying is another thing. =)

6. true...if I bought everything I wanted DH might be a little upset that we'd have to move into a cardboard box...

7. bag.lover I am! I just don't know what bright blue looks like.

8. ^ I e-mailed him already, he'll re-send the pictures tomorrow. I'll PM you when I get them. =)

9. Bag.Lover I was in the Boston MJ store at about 6:30PM on the 21st. One of the sales reps was on the phone with a client and pulling out that exact indigo large MP.

Was he talking to you?? Small world.

I love the indigo. Almost bought the indigo zip clutch from Boston and though I might die when I saw the large indigo MP come out of the bag....

10. wow, I may have to go back to buying a MJ bag now, I LOVE the blue with the contrast stitching!

11. I believe so, what a coincidence. =)

12. I received the picture, it's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me upload the picture for you.

13. i love that indigo. beautiful! thanks bag.lover

14. Spring 2004's Bright Blue Blake =)

(source: picture taken by MJ_Boston's Alfredo)
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice