Dark Indigo MP & Bright Blue Blake?

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
MJ store in Boston has both Large Multipocket ($950) and Multipocket ($895) in Dark Indigo; this Fall 2004 color features silver hardware, maroon stitching/suede_lining. In addition, there is a Blake in Bright Blue featuring silver hardware and pink suede lining. If interested , please call 617-425-0707 and ask for Alfredo.

Dark Indigo with maroon stitching/lining:
(source: ebay/prnausicaa)

c7_12.JPG

b3_12.JPG

^ It should be the same as this Bright Blue:
eBay: Marc Jacobs Large Karolina Bag -- Bright Blue (item 290030931298 end time Sep-21-06 16:13:21 PDT)
When I talked to Alfredo this late afternoon, he said he could take some pictures tomorrow.

Forgot to mention the price of this Blake, it's $950.

He took the pictures for me, but sent them to the wrong e-mail address earlier today. AHHH!!!! E, are you interested? I will forward you the pictures when I get them.

Bag.Lover I was in the Boston MJ store at about 6:30PM on the 21st. One of the sales reps was on the phone with a client and pulling out that exact indigo large MP.

Was he talking to you?? Small world.

I love the indigo. Almost bought the indigo zip clutch from Boston and though I might die when I saw the large indigo MP come out of the bag....

Bag.Lover I was in the Boston MJ store at about 6:30PM on the 21st. One of the sales reps was on the phone with a client and pulling out that exact indigo large MP.

Was he talking to you?? Small world.

I love the indigo. Almost bought the indigo zip clutch from Boston and though I might die when I saw the large indigo MP come out of the bag....

I believe so, what a coincidence. =)