Dark heather tillie.....your thoughts!

Donna.west44

Aug 19, 2012
Hi all

I need some help, ive been considering getting the dark heather tillie currently at the outlets but something keeps stopping me, i had a nightshade tillie and stupidly sold it and have regretted ever since so think im hankering for a replacement.

Ive got a winter white tillie recently from outlets which is super pretty (reveal soon!)

What do you think of corduroy on a bag?? And has anyone got real life pics of the colour as its been described as blue, grey blue and purpley blue....

Hi all

I need some help, ive been considering getting the dark heather tillie currently at the outlets but something keeps stopping me, i had a nightshade tillie and stupidly sold it and have regretted ever since so think im hankering for a replacement.

Ive got a winter white tillie recently from outlets which is super pretty (reveal soon!)

What do you think of corduroy on a bag?? And has anyone got real life pics of the colour as its been described as blue, grey blue and purpley blue....

I don't have one, Donna (so I'm not much help, sadly) but what is stopping you? Is it the corduroy or the colour (which sounds rather nice!)? Why did you sell your nightshade Tillie? If you're happy with the winter white, then get some advice from more clued-up ladies on the dark heather or try it on in-store with a friend and get a second, impartial opinion! Good luck with it; I'll be interested to see your winter white reveal, btw!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi ladies,
I'm Donnas friend from work and also have a massive love for Mulberry!
Please, please persuade her to buy the bag as she has been talking about it for weeks. I've been trying to tell her that she can always send it back or re sell on eBay if she doesn't like it when it arrives! Xx

I don't have one, Donna (so I'm not much help, sadly) but what is stopping you? Is it the corduroy or the colour? Why did you sell your nightshade Tillie? If you're happy with the winter white, then get some more clued-up advice on the dark heather or try it on in-store with a friend and get a second, impartial opinion! Good luck with it; I'll be interested to see your reveal, btw!! :biggrin:

I honestly dont know whats stopping me, they are very cheaply price and i wonder of thats whats making me think of getting one as i think its a bargain and similar ish to my old tillie. I sold my old one as thought id had my use of it (used it evert day for months and got a new bag) but realised quickly what a mistake id made in selling it..... I dont think ive ever been so indecisive!!

I had one but sold it. It was really soft and lovely. The cord was quite thick but soft to the touch and inside was the most wonderful black shearling fluffy lining. The handle, strap and bottom were leather.
I only sold it as found it fiddly to get into.
I may have some pics somewhere :smile:

002-1.jpg

Hi ladies,
I'm Donnas friend from work and also have a massive love for Mulberry!
Please, please persuade her to buy the bag as she has been talking about it for weeks. I've been trying to tell her that she can always send it back or re sell on eBay if she doesn't like it when it arrives! Xx

Bless you, Cassie!! It's great to have friends who understand our bag addiction! ;) Have you seen it on her? If it's a good price, you're right - she's got a bargain (how much, btw?) or she can return it/sell it on. She clearly loves her winter white one!! (Which Mulberrys do you like, incidentally? Welcome to the forum; we're a friendly bunch here, but it can be dangerous when you're exposed to so many lovely bags!! :roflmfao:)

Thanks Mayfly!
I haven't seen it on her but she keeps talking about and looking at pics so I think she should just go for it!
I have an o/s tillie in deer brown and the bayswater clutch in deer brown but I'm desperate for the silky snake alexa in flame that I was too late for at Christmas x

Thanks Mayfly!
I haven't seen it on her but she keeps talking about and looking at pics so I think she should just go for it!
I have an o/s tillie in deer brown and the bayswater clutch in deer brown but I'm desperate for the silky snake alexa in flame that I was too late for at Christmas x

I dont know if the sale has ended at Wheelers, but they still had the SS Alexa in Flame last week for the sale price..