Dark Grey Small Cecilia ~ Neiman Marcus

Belle79

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Hi ladies! As promised, here are some pics of my Cecilia which just arrived. I'm sorry to say that there are a handful of spots where the leather is peeling up or scratched (tried to show in my pics). I'm even more sorry to say that Neimans shoved it into a box that was too narrow, so the handles were all smooshed into it awkwardly. You can see that they are crooked. Am I crazy for being mad about that?? I pay that much $ for a bag and you can't put it in a box of appropriate size??

As far as the color goes, it really is nice and these pics are pretty true to life. Unfortunately she will be going back and I plan to let them know how poorly it was packaged.

On the bright side, The Nordstrom near me has one in black so I am going over to look at it after work and see if I like it better than the grey...

Attachments

• MJ1.jpg
    MJ1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 209
  • MJ6.jpg
    MJ6.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 173
Damage shots, although it's hard to capture on my blackberry....

Attachments

• MJ5.jpg
    MJ5.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 185
  • MJ2.jpg
    MJ2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 166
  • MJ3.jpg
    MJ3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 161
  • MJ4.jpg
    MJ4.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 153
wow, i love the color!!! :drool: that's the one I want. thanks so much for posting pictures.

that is so annoying about the condition of the bag and the packaging..totally unacceptable. let me know what you think of the black one.

So I went to Nordstrom on my home and they had a beautiful small black Cecilia in perfect condition, AND they matched the Bloomies F&F discount!

This bag is the perfect size for me and I love that it looks just as good without the shoulder strap, which is easy to remove. I think she is the perfect start to my MJ collection :love:

(Sorry for the dirty mirror and bad lighting)

Attachments

• IMG00066-20101111-1711.jpg
    IMG00066-20101111-1711.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG00062-20101111-1709.jpg
    IMG00062-20101111-1709.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 366
So I went to Nordstrom on my home and they had a beautiful small black Cecilia in perfect condition, AND they matched the Bloomies F&F discount!

This bag is the perfect size for me and I love that it looks just as good without the shoulder strap, which is easy to remove. I think she is the perfect start to my MJ collection :love:

(Sorry for the dirty mirror and bad lighting)

^^Yay!! Congrats!! She's beautiful!! :nuts:

Oh - and since I am new to MJ, can someone tell me why this bag doesn't have a tag in it that says F10 or something like that? I would just like to know what season/line it's from...

Yay for the small cecilia! So glad you went for it, looks great on you! You can never go wrong with black, very classy imo. Sorry about your cruddy experience with NM..I try to avoid them like the plague. I think many of us have had negative experiences with NM unfortunately.

:drinkup: to many more MJ bags in your future!

Oh - and since I am new to MJ, can someone tell me why this bag doesn't have a tag in it that says F10 or something like that? I would just like to know what season/line it's from...

Congrats! It looks great on you :smile:
And the season tag should be inside the inner zip pocket, you kind of have to pull the pocket inside out to see it ;) that is where I found it in my Cecilia.