Dark Grey 227 is here, unfortunately a bit disappointed

I hate how chintzy some Chanel dustbags are. When I have to struggle to put my Jumbo (or even m/l) in or take it out of a dustbag, there's something wrong.

OT: Does anywhere else carry this color? It's gorgeous.

Hope everything works out OP!

Congrats on your bag! But if you noticed the white dot that means it is a big enough issue for a return I think. Plus it looks like it's right in the front on top of the closure? That would bug me so badly!!!

Good luck getting a perfect replacement!

Bloomingdale's in Chestnut Hill had it as of last week when we visited for Thanksgiving to see if they had any of the 12C bags.

I hate how chintzy some Chanel dustbags are. When I have to struggle to put my Jumbo (or even m/l) in or take it out of a dustbag, there's something wrong.

It's funny - I've never had an issue with dustbag size before - it seems that most other dustbags are too big! Mulberry, Marc Jacobs, YSL for example - the ones I have fit the bag and then some :smile:
Not sure if it still in stock - but these stores did order the dark grey 227: Chanel boutiques, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdales. And Bergdorf Goodman, lol.
I decided to send the bag back for return!

It's funny - I've never had an issue with dustbag size before - it seems that most other dustbags are too big! Mulberry, Marc Jacobs, YSL for example - the ones I have fit the bag and then some :smile:
Not sure if it still in stock - but these stores did order the dark grey 227: Chanel boutiques, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdales. And Bergdorf Goodman, lol.
I decided to send the bag back for return!

Sorry it didn't work out for you. In case you wanted to re-order it, I saw one at NM in San Diego on Sunday. ;)